Wednesday 6 July 2016

Unit 66 - Digital Video Production for Interactive Media

Digital Video Production For
Interactive Media

Real Life GTA (How its made)
Game made in reality
This cross over to real life GTA is amazing it impliments GTA very well and has all the aspects to the game especially with the camera angles it has pursued. I really like the way they kept to the area of the game as well, its almost as if its real life GTA as it has the scene perfect.

Warcraft
Movie
This is a movie of a game, I have never played WOW (World of Warcraft) but I have seen a few gameplays else where. I found that they done a very good with the realism and the CGI of the characters and I would definitely love to do a similar style to this.

Last of Us
CutScene
This isn't really a cross over to real life but it is a cutscene. I found this very interesting because of the realism the game has with the characters. They have actual emotion to seem that this game is actually real and I could easily imagine a real life movie coming from this because the story of the game is absolutely amazing.

Grand Theft Auto
Fanmade Content of the game
This is a fanmade video of different recordings the person has made and it looks almost as if its the actual trailer itself which makes it look so amazing. I like the way the person has followed each of the characters personality and implemented that in their videos.

360 Tour of Submarine HMAS Onslow

Virtual Reality Tour


My Showreel


Story Board



Recordings of Real Life Free Running

I had taken a few videos of me and my brother doing some climbing on roofs and walls because of Assassins creed. I will somehow implement them into some of my own gameplay that I will record on assassins creed.










Some Gameplay



Here is some gameplay I had found, I wasn't able to require any of the recordings I had taken on my xbox as I wasn't able to access the files to transfer to the PC I am working on from home. I thought I would show you some of the similarities my recordings of real life have to the game and how it could have been put together to make a video like such.

Final Work

My final work had some issues with uploading from my PC as the software wouldn't allow me to upload to youtube and so I had to record on my phone from my PC giving it some bad quality but even so, you're able to see whats happening in the picture the cross over between reality and the gameplay.


1 comment:

  1. Interaction design is a relatively new field that combines concepts related to human-computer interaction (HCI), mobile, pervasive, and ubiquitous computing (ubicomp), interface design, service design, user-experience design, interactive media design, and more.

    Interactive Design

    ReplyDelete